Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Merry Christmas and WWJD?

Merry Christmas!

Remember how the What Would Jesus Do saying was so popular a few years back? I was thinking, you know, since Christmas really should be all about remembering the birth of our Savior instead of all the commercialized stuff, I am not going to sweat the Christmas cards. They'll come, maybe before Christmas, maybe after (don't you love the element of suprise that I add to everything?)...but I was thinking, hmmm What Would Jesus Do when my Christmas card arrived well after Christmas (and possibly even a move!)...He'd understand so I don't want to hear any "really, she stays at home, what does she do all day? Surely she can get the cards out on time" comments. Tis the season!

Oh and we got our Christmas presents early this year...like on April 10th!






Jorden

Isaac


No comments: