Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Little Bit About Me

Rules of the meme:
1. Post these rules of the game first.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names.
***Blah, blah, blah, I deleted the rest of the instructions b/c I doubt you are reading them!***

What Was I Doing 10 Years Ago

I was living in an apartment in Manhattan with 3 other girls. I was going to KSU and spending much time in Aggieville. I LOVED going to K-State and I had a blast living with those girls for 3 years.
Five Things on My To-Do List for Today
1. Finish laundry (and put it away!)
2. Pick up the house for the 10th time today
3. Vacuum basement
4. Clean up kitchen
5. Make menu/list for boys' b-day party this weekend
Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire
1. Get rid of the minivan
2. Hire someone to come in once a week and help clean the house
3. Buy new clothes for me and for Jereme
4. Travel more
5. Let Jereme have XM radio
6. Get rid of the minivan
Three Of My Bad Habits
I had to think really hard on this one b/c I didn't know I had any.
1. Big time sweets addict
2. Internet addict...I would get so much done if I disconnected the internet.
3. Lack of motivation to exercise consistently
Five Places I Have Lived
1. Valley Center
2. Manhattan
3. Pratt
4. Gardner
5. ****** (most of you know where we live now, security reasons only!)
Five Jobs I've Had
1. Cleaning crew for Gary Long CPA
2. Leeker's (video clerk and grocery cashier)
3. Leasing Agent
4. Realtor
5. Teacher
I am "retired" now after my long working career and loving it!

I tag Tonya and that's it! C'mon friends BLOG!!! Kristy, make a blog!!!

No comments: