Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Snooty-town

You know you are in Snooty-town when you go the park not too far from your house for the first time and this happens. Cute little boy there. Me, being desperate for a friend, decides to make this mom my friend. I quickly realize English is not her first language. Not a prob, we ask questions about the kids, the kiddos play beautifully together. Finally, I say, "do you live around here?" She looks at me funny. I said, "is your house nearby?" She looks at me like I am crazy and says, "I am the nanny." WHOOOOOOOOOOOPS! How are you supposed to know? She acted like I was a crazy for not knowing she was the nanny! Sorry, lady, I am just a "hick" and we don't have a "Country Club Park" where I'm from!

By the way, if you find the right shoe of an Airwalk Camo Croc (size 5 1/2-6), it belongs to me. Apparently, I am oblivious when I am running with the kids (well, more accurately, gasping for breaths). Someone threw their shoe out and I didn't even realize it!

1 comment:

Cricketchirp said...

Wow, guess you missed a turn and ended up in Central Park NYC with its network of nannies! UGH, who'd of thunk it in your neck of the woods?