Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Seriously, I am scaring myself...

In addition to going out with the boys for a while this morning, I have been quite the Martha Stewart, or at least Martha Stewart for me. I completely scrubbed the bathrooms, kitchen and mopped the kitchen floor on my hands and knees. I've also baked a batch of sugar cookies and just finished icing them. Well, actually, I just finished eating 3 of them, but that's beside the point. Maybe I am channeling my mom today...I'd say she'd be proud but then she'd see the laundry room, our bedroom and basement and wonder why in the heck I am on internet.

So, on that note, these pics of the sweetest, cutest, funniest (and possibly naughtiest) boys are in honor of Grammy Judy:



No comments: