So many signs of spring!
1. Less layers of clothing and for some, only the 2 most important articles...a diaper and cowboy boots!
2. A MUCH perkier momma b/c of many hours spent outdoors with the kiddos who take naps more easily after playing hard.
3. A forecast that includes plenty of sunshine and promising warm temps!
4. Less runs on the treadmill (BORING!!) and more runs outside.
5. And, a stressed-out man! I always can feel spring coming on at our house...longer hours for Jereme, a Blackberry that buzzes incessantly, more business trips and just plain ol' stress etched on his face. But, this spring brought a new form of displaying the arrival of the busy season (you know, the next 9 months!). These are Jereme's shoes that he wore all day to run errands...