Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bugs...

Blogger is having some "issues"!

The other day, while at the park, Isaac found a piece of equipment covered in these delightful little creatures. Obsessed with bugs currently, he came racing over to me demanding I come check them out. He, of course, wanted to know what their names were. Did anyone else grandparents call them 'Democrats'? Only taking a split second to remember what their names were according to the grandparents, I responded quite somberly to Isaac that they were indeed 'Republicans'. He thought that over and practiced the name to himself several times. Not too much later, Jereme returned to the park after going to get drinks. Isaac runs to him, saying, "Daddy, Republicans are just awful, aren't they?" I might've laughed just a wee bit...maybe...

3 comments:

Denise said...

LOL! I love it!

Clinton said...

I might not agree on the House Dictionary definition of a Jayhawk. However, I will plagiarize the vernacular of boisea trivittata. The especially bothersome ones are of the "teapartier" subspecies. And my parents called them democrat bugs, too.

Jeff and Cricket said...

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!