Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blog-worthy

Jereme felt the boys at church this morning was blog worthy. Whatever that means. The only thing that has changed from the last time I posted about the kiddos up at the front for children's time is that they have gotten louder and enunciate WAY better.

Ms. J: Tomorrow morning when you get up, I want you to say "yes" as soon as your feet hit the floor. Who do you think we should say "yes" to?
Isaac and Jorden (LOUDLY!): MOMMY AND DADDY!!
{insert Luke waving continually across the church to us}
Ms J: Yes, that is a good answer! We should say that to our parents but we are going to say YES to God and the plans he has for us. Ok?
Everyone: Ok!
Ms J: Next, I want you to say thank you. So, you will say yes and then you will say thank you. Who do you think we will say thank you?
Isaac and Jorden (Yelling): MOMMY and DADDY!!!
Ms. J: (to us) You have them trained well.
(Me, thinking, well, trained to ANSWER well)
{insert Luke still waving}-
Ms J: Ok, now we are going to practice jumping up and doing this.

Isaac and Jorden were right in their element then, jumping up, yelling this "Yes! And thank you to the Lord!"

They are too funny!

I also thought it was blog-worthy as Jereme and I were discussing what the future of our all-boy home looked like this convo transpired:
Me: Well, I guess I will at least console myself in knowing that I'll always be the queen of the castle, right?
Jereme: Sure, wellllll, so long as you don't get dethroned!!!

No comments: