Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Recently...

Recently, the little boys first soccer season ended.  Oh what fun they had!  They loved it and weren't ready to be done.  I see many, many, many, many more sporting events headed our way now that they've had their first experience.

Recently, we spent a Sunday afternoon walking the nature trails in Pratt.  The boys' greatest hope was that we could find a snake.  Their momma's greatest prayer was that we would NOT find a snake.

Recently, God has been impressing upon my heart how much time I am wasting on Facebook.  I am sure most of you self-monitor better than I do.  But, I was finding myself not able to get my "quiet" time done daily but I was sure able to see what was going on in everyone else's lives!!  Sunday at church did I ever hear a WORD.  Spoke directly to my heart, convicting me.  Dang, I hate when that happens.  Grin.  So, I finally heeded what I've known for quite awhile...Facebook is now absent in our house.

Recently, I took what I thought would be the easy way out and bathed all three kids together.  Although I got these cute shots, the aftermath was u.g.l.y.  Rowdy boys need not be in the bathtub together!  End result, WAY more water outside the tub than in the tub.


Recently, I was putting the little boys to bed.  As I was walking out, Isaac sweetly (or so I thought!) says, "I hope you can sleep all right in your bed tonight!"  Me:  "Oh that is so sweet of you Isaac, I am sure I will be fine!"  I, of course, was thinking he was all concerned because Jereme was out of town.  He says, "No really, I hope you can sleep in your bed!"  Hmmm, ok, that's weird but who knows with boys, right!?  Fast forward to about 11:30 pm as I am crawling into bed with more sand in it than is in most sandboxes.  I am thinking a couple little boys took their shoes off in my bed after we spent the afternoon at the park instead of in the laundry room like they were told to do.  Darling little things, aren't they??? 

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://koorasep.de/invite/i=11232
#best all new and free kid videos
https://awwuwhd.ws/invite/i=82716

Anonymous said...

I'm a pedophile I f*** little boys in the ass shoot my sperm load inside of them penetrating the rectum their booty hole is very tight I'm horny and I'm going to rape your little boy and have sex with him

Anonymous said...

Cute

Anonymous said...

https://pinaneda.de/invite/i=53004

Anonymous said...

https://cokvb.cc/invite/i=5427

Anonymous said...

So good

Anonymous said...

Aww. Sexy sexy

Anonymous said...

can they come and make my tub water yellow with their pee pee

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be in that tub and take turns sucking on their dicks and balls

Anonymous said...

Feels so good when I'm inside. Your little boy's butthole. Shooting my sperm inside his tummy f****** his boy p****Oh, my God.

Anonymous said...

You're doing a boy's are very attractive. Cute boys I love boys but white a**I love to shoot my lord inside the

Anonymous said...

Nice

Anonymous said...

Hope you evil scumbags are found and put away for a very long time

Anonymous said...

Agreed

Anonymous said...

They can sit on my lap any time !!! I just love little boys

Anonymous said...

That is disgusting those are children. You should all be locked up.

Anonymous said...

Hey pedos of blogpost, 12 year old here, turning 13 in 9 days, I give out free nudes at german.furry.femboy@gmail.com
I do requests, and I have a lot of fetishes, feet, anal, oral, and being tied up, I will not show my face, however I only give out 1 nude per email, so you’ll have to maintain constant contact if you want a lot of cp from me. I would prefer it if you didn’t respond with a vid of you jerking off, if you do I will roast you.

Anonymous said...

Train them to be good little gay boys