Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

2 boys driving their momma CRAZY

Ok, seriously, these boys can't be ready to go to one nap per day, can they? The past few days, both boys have taken nice, long morning naps and then proceed to play in their cribs for over 2 hours in the afternoon. I am not kidding!!! They will play the entire time. I leave them in there b/c I think eventually they will start boo-hooing and go to sleep but no sir. Yesterday, they played for 2 hours and 20 minutes before I decided to go and get them out of there. Momma is not ready to give up 2 naps. When will I spend my requisite 4 hours on the internet? Oh wait, I mean, when will I get all my housecleaning, laundry, 4-course meals fixed? *sigh* What's a girl to do? As I type this, both boys are standing in their cribs, screaming with delight at one another. They think they are so funny. I swear, they get this from their father!

I thought I should add that I really can't complain. We have kiddos who consistently sleep 12 hours at night so can I really expect them to take 2 naps per day? Probably not, but.......

No comments: