Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I have a problem.

The first step is to admit it right? I go to the store and put all sorts of great things in my cart...Yogos, Animal Crackers, fruit snacks, etc. I get them for the boys. And, the crazy thing about it? I actually believe myself when I think that. But, I eat all the crackers, I eat all the Yogos, I eat all the fruit snacks, well, you get the picture. I make myself feel better about it by giving the boys 1 or 2 bites of a whole box. That way, next week when I go to the store, I can find some more great snackies "for the boys"!

Oh, and with all this awesome weather, the kiddos and I have resumed our daily walking. I am here to tell you that Pratt really does not have any hills. Here? Yes. Many hills. Many, many steep hills. My butt has told me so.

No comments: