Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

Discrimination and A Dismal Look Into My Future

Infant and toddler boys are a victim of discrimination. You other mothers of little boys know what I am talking about. You go out to find shoes (insert shorts, shirt, jeans, etc) and can go to 15 different stores, but it will remain the same. For every pair of little boy shoes, there will be at least 15 pairs for little girls in all styles and colors possible. Do I not even get the option to try and raise a metrosexual? What if my boys want 10 pair of shoes in all different colors?????

But, on that note, the boys officially own their first pair of REAL shoes.

Last week, the tire blew out in my minivan on my way home from farming. The kiddos all took it in stride, even though it was 1.5 hours past bedtime and hot. I tried to convince Jereme that was a sign from God to trade my van off and buy me something else. He disagreed. In fact, he replaced all 4 tires with 90,000 mile Michelin's. Guess I'll be driving that stupid van for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I am :) But which Diane you are I don't know. Let me know will ya? LOL

Kelli said...

In my opinion you have to do A LOT more shopping for boys then girls just to find what you are looking for. I don't get it don't they know it is the mom's who do the shopping for the boys as well as the girls. I know boys don't care as much but when they are babies girls don't care either!