Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ironic much?

Today, the boys and I made a little shopping trip. Where you ask? Well, we went to the local Natural Vitamins and Health Food store (read lots of "organic" products). No, I haven't gone granola, but I was on a quest to find something to help Jereme with the arthritis in his knee. The owner, to be quite honest, really gave me the once over and let me assure it isn't b/c I am looking my best today. He didn't go overboard to help me out. Well, whatever, I can do my own shopping...I thought nothing of it.

Later, as I was driving home, I happen to catch a glimpse in the rearview mirror. What do I have on today? By random chance, I have on a Monsanto-branded shirt and visor. My shirt reads, "POWER IN THE POD"...you know support of biotechnology (*collective gasp* yes this means genetically-modified seed)in Asgrow products and Jereme's "Roundup" visor.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, geez, what was that health-food, natural, organic-type owner guy's problem????????????????????????//

No comments: