Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our Abby---Ol' Faithful

Tomorrow (Friday), we will put our dear Abby down. It is time. We are so saddened to lose her. She has been a loyal and faithful companion to us the past 8 years. This city has been hard on our pets. In January, we had to put Belle, our cat down and now Abby. Because I am a wimp and bawled hysterically on the phone with the Humane Society yesterday, Jereme is the one taking her. We will miss you, Abby!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Awww That is so sad! It will be a sad day in our household the day Riley has to be put down. Don't read my blog today - it is about our dog. How crazy is that?

tonya said...

I'm so sorry. I know what you are going through. We have lost 2 dogs in the past few years. I just had to cry it out. I believe they truly know how much we love them.

Unknown said...

Oh, I am soooo sorry! Abby was such a great dog!