Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Maybe one of these days, I will get better at putting pics on more often so I don't have to upload 50 at one time.

Isaac had his adenoids out today. He is a real trooper...been a tough little guy and doing well. Doc said to keep him quiet for 3 days or so. I said to send plenty of Tylenol with codeine in it b/c quiet is not an adjective used to describe Isaac. But, in true fashion of our little family, he toughed out a tender throat and munched on Fritos for lunch. I don't know where he gets that!!?? HA!


Sweet smiles in the mornings


Down at Papa's farm:
Hmmm, should I or shouldn't I?



Lady, seriously, stop yelling my name.






Birthday!








Apparently, we don't get the whole Easter egg hunt deal.






Another birthday celebration! Remember when it was so much fun to have another birthday???

No comments: