Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Anyone? Hello?????

Please, mommas, tell me our house isn't the only house...

Luke has a double ear infection. I won't bore you with the details of screaming, crying from poor baby and how we've slept little to none the past 60 hours. But, this morning, he was slightly more perky. I was giving him his morning dose of Amoxicillan, which ironically, Isaac accidently knocked over last night in the bathroom so I had to call and request another round of medicine. I was able to scrounge around for one more dose. Anyways, I am standing in our bedroom giving Luke his medicine. Did I mention that it is bright pink? I just finished giving it to him when Isaac accidently bumped into me causing me to jam the medicine dropper down Luke's throat. Luke proceeds to begin gagging and vomited mass quanities of his bottle up...did I mention that the medicine was bright pink??? Did I mention the carpet in our bedroom is white? Did I mention that Jorden was in the room watching me dose up Luke? Oh, I didn't...well, you can see where this is going. Jorden watched Luke vomit, gags, throws up. Thankfully, just a smidgen, and ran to the bathroom to throw up the remainder of his breakfast in the toliet (good boy!)!

It's 830. I've already changed Luke's clothes twice, mine once, 2 loads of laundry, 3 other loads to be folded, a disaster in the kitchen, and a huge bright pink stain on the bedroom carpet...anyone else...c'mon, girls, what's going on at your house this Friday morning????????????????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are not having quite that much fun, but we did have the Newfers and Taylor here decorating valentine cookies. They were a lot messier than your boys last week. Thankfully, your dad and Denise stuck around and helped. Later I was on my hand and knees washing the floor, but that was after I tripped over Denise's foot, flew over the open dishwasher door and slammed into the butcher block. Is this Friday the l3th by chance?????

Unknown said...

We have rivers of snot this morning and 16 inches of snow outside! THe same disaster in the kitchen, mountains of laundry, which I don't know why, cause I have yet to get dressed for the day. Oh, well. Good Luck! It will be naptime, if it isn't already!

Kelli said...

I have the same disaster in the kitchen and the rest of the house, and at least 2 loads of laundry to fold and several more loads of dirty laundry waiting to be done and my kids ARE healthy!

You know what this post tells me....You need tile in the bathroom. Like Jereme should call someone today. Just rip that bright pink stain right out of there!

Diane said...

Mmm-hmm, you betcha, Kelli, I'll get right on that. You know how much Jereme would love that. But, like an idiot I was giving him medicine in our bedroom, not bathroom. Lesson learned...don't drug the kids in the bedroom. Do it in the bath where there is tile!!