Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Simple Pleasures...

My sweet friend Kelli blogged on this topic last week and I told her I was going to do the same thing. Made me really stop and think. So, here are some things that I love:

Sudden kisses,hugs and loves from my boys

Jereme unexpectedly home from work early

80-degree days

Having the windows open

Luke, belly-laughing at his brothers antics

Books, books, books

Laughing so hard it makes me cry

Putting the last piece of laundry away so it's all caught up for one moment

On that note, a clean house!

Christmas cards/pictures/letters from family and friends. I love going to the mailbox during December!

Catching Jereme's eye at the table in a restaraunt or anywhere in public when all three boys are being, well boys

Bunco night!

Unprompted, long conversations with Jereme about anything

A good, red beer, especially at a KSU tailgate

Yoga pants, hats and visors

Watching my boys sleep

What are some of your simple pleasures?

No comments: