Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

10 months old!

Baby boy is 10 months old today. I am not even going to lie and pretend like I am okay with that. He started waving today. Likes: Eating big-boy food, his daddy, momma, playing with the boys, snuggling, Bonner (our dog), laying down for his naps, everyone coming in when he wakes up in the morning, BINKY!!!















Two super sweet things I hear almost daily:
Isaac: Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Moooooooooommmmmmmy!!!
Me: What, Isaac?
Isaac: Momma, I love you a lot!!

Jorden: Momma, you're my best friend.

I could go over the list of not-so-super-sweet things heard in some houses like: No, You stop bossing me, I'm not your slave, , , .

And, I could also talk about things like kids writing on walls, hurling dump trucks down the stairs, two boys beating the tar out of one another,constant destruction and mess, etc.

But, since none of that stuff EVER occurs at this house, what would be the point!? It'd probably just make you feel bad.

No comments: