Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I've been tagged



















Little Ms. Ohlde tagged me so here I go!!

1. What's my staple meal?
Depends on the season. This time of year BLTs or some variation with chips/fries, fruit and raw veggies. But, when it's even close to cool, some form of breakfast for supper...B&G, waffles/pancakes, eggs, bacon/sausage. Or let's be honest, my staple meal? Anything take-out, although that has been SEVERLY limited by moving back to Smalltown, USA.

2. What do you want to be when you grow-up?
Happy, still in love with my hubby, someone who sleeps in and reads tons of books without feeling guilty about what's not getting done and of course, momma to my 3 stinkers!

3. What book are you reading at the moment?
Sniff-sniff. I don't have one. I just got done with a Jodi Picoult book. I am listening to a J.E. Stephanie Plum on my MP3 when I run.

**Sidenote: I love exclamation marks. I realize I use them almost every other sentence. What can I say? I am an exciting chick!!!!**

4. How do you relax?
Running, ok, fine JOGGING. Reading. Essentially, I am good at relaxing doing just about anything when it doesn't involve chasing the kids. Oh, Bunco...love me some Bunco nights!

5. What color are your interior walls?
Every single wall, except 2 partials in the kitchen are khaki or off-white or beige or I don't know what you call it...neutral. It would be super fun if there was some color on the walls. But, then, someone would have to paint. And, then it wouldn't be so easy to roll my eyes when someone writes on the walls or hurls a 1/16th scale tractor down the stairs or smears their food covered face against the wall when they are sent to the corner or when someone gouges the wall with a screwdriver that they found left within reach or shall I keep going or just stop there?

6. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
It used to be watching reruns of the old-school 90210. But, now that I've completed that task, I'd probably have to say eating sweets. I'm addicted. And, it shows.

7. What time is bedtime/get up?
Bedtime: Used to be earlier. I like it to be 11 but...

Get up: Do I really have to answer this? I try to get up a few days a week and run so anywhere around 6-630ish. If not, when my kids get up...which used to blissfully be 8 or after. 7-730ish now.

8. How long do you spend reading blogs?
I plead the 5th. Jereme reads this thing sometimes. Nah, really, too much time. Depends on the day. Some days not at all. Some days a lot. Probably averages out to 20-30 min a day.

Tagging two people.
***Ok, I am tagging FOUR people. Hey, it's my blog!***
Kelli---sweet friend who I know is incredibly busy with 3 boys, too!
Beth---just met her when we moved to Smalltown and she's fun!
Krist---my friend for many years and fellow twin mom!
Karen L.---blogger, college friend who is married to my hubby's college roommate AND fellow twinner mom, too!

Ok, maybe I have a problem with commas and ellipses (spelling??), too.

2 comments:

beth foster said...

oh my - i love you & your exclamation points!!
(am I the beth you tagged? if not, I don't care - I'm doing it anyway!)

The Lundgrens said...

BUNCO!!!
Our sunday school class is having a Bunco and Banana Splits night coming up and I'm SO excited!!
Andrew (my hubs) introduced all of us to the game...had never heard of it before.
Anyway, it's tradition now. We have to have at least 2 or 3 Bunco nights a year. :)
I'm tagged!!
Alright....once these toys get picked up and I fold laundry, I'll do it!