Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

(Early) Birthday Boys and Bikes

It nearly breaks my heart to post these pictures. I am quite certain my boys aren't big enough to be doing things like riding bikes. The boys got early birthday presents this weekend from Poppa and Mimi. I can't even guess how many miles were ridden today...but, I can count that 1 bloody elbow and 2 scraped knees later meant 2 worn out little boys who barely made it to their pillows before falling asleep. That's my kind of math!!!

Meeting of the minds as daddy lays down the law...


Who are these big boys????


Couldn't be any happier!!



3 comments:

Gretchen said...

4 Years Old??? I can't believe it!! Weren't they just a year and a half...like, yesterday??

Such beautiful boys! All 3!

Tiffany said...

Cute! They look like they are having a blast! Know my boys love their bikes...and it is a great way to burn some energy :)

Cricketchirp said...

OK, I will admit, they are totally adorable!!!!! And good job on making them wear helmets! Good luck keeping them wearing them! ;-)