Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just so I will remember...

I need to figure out how to print this blog off so I can keep it and remind my darling children someday when they have their own children of the things they said and did. Isaac was on a roll today. Here are just a few of the things I heard:

*"Momma, I want a real kitty cat. Not a pretend one like you gave to Jorden when he wanted one."

*"Ok, momma, I think it's time for you to start obeying me."

*"Ok, toot." (Me: Isaac, stop saying that word.) "Ok, diaper." (Isaac, NO MORE toot or diaper!). "Ok, pull-up." (ISAAC, I am serious, no more using any of those type of words. I mean it, if you say anything close to those words, you'll have a consequence.) *silence, then, very quietly * "Ok, rooster." (ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!)

*Me: (standing in hallway wondering what Isaac is doing behind closed doors)"Isaac, what are you doing?"
Isaac: "You don't need to worry about that."

1 comment:

Clinton said...

I'd take "rooster" over "hen".