Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Changing my ways...

In the past, I've been accused of being a little bit of a Scrooge as I really dislike decorating for Christmas. In fact, for the most part, I just flat refused to do it. But, after MUCH pressure to do something "for the boys" this year, I conceded. We even beat my mom on getting decorations up!!

Exhibit A

Exhibit B


Exhibit C


Exhibit D


Exhibit E

***Wow, we are just really over the top with our decorations, wouldn't you say??***


We may not agree (AT ALL!!!) with KSU's recent hiring decision, but we're still gonna show them some love.


And, I suppose we are willing to kiss...


and make up!


Um, this is how we found the twinks on Thanksgiving morning...notice in the SAME bed (you could probably guess it is Jorden's crib as he appears less than thrilled with the notion that his brother can get in!). We have rearranged the room and will provide a memo to its tenants that they will NOT be leaving their cribs for big boy beds any time soon!


Thanksgiving Day




Jorden and cousin Ashton are wondering if Isaac does not know how to eat with a utensil.


And, obviously, the answer to that question is NO!

2 comments:

Cricketchirp said...

Wow, you have turned a new leaf!!! Soon you'll have a Griswald Christmas house! ;) I like the nativity, simple and small!

Kelli said...

Wow Outside lights and everything! It looks great and the boys will love it.

Uh-Oh Isaac! Tie him down if you have to. We sure wish Jack was still in his crib.

I wondered how you felt about your new coach. That is Tim's favorite question to ask K State fans. He has gotten a variety of answers.