Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Picture overload

Sorry...we are having major computer troubles which is going to involve buying a new computer (EEEEEEEEEEK!), so I've been lazy about doing pics!!! And, I had the date wrong on my camera, too!!

At the park...


Right before the train debacle...


Getting ready to go try out our new snow boots (Thank you, Gramma Judy!!!)...



What a group!!


Don't let him escape!!!


Isaac



Jorden


With momma (please don't comment on my hair...I have no idea what was going on with it!!)


How we eat supper after a crazy day of being spoiled with the House's for Christmas...



Proof that I have changed my ways. Yes, you are seeing correctly...that is Play-Doh at my house!



1 comment:

Kelli said...

We are having major computer problems as well as in it won't even start. So a new computer is in our future as well. Cute Pics.