Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

They haven't hog-tied me yet!!!

Jereme is out of town and I am trying to keep my head above water. Seriously. The last time he was gone all week, I only had 2 kids. Who still took 2 naps. And slept 12+ hours at night. I thought it sucked then. Guess what? It didn't. But, you know what? I'll guarantee you it does suck now!!

I love those stinkers to pieces, though. That's what's getting us through. And, maybe a lot of chocolate. And, maybe a little liquor. And, maybe some Benedryl. And, maybe...nah, I'm just kidding. Sorta.

I do have some great pics of the kiddos. Maybe tomorrow. Or, maybe not. I'm just in that kind of mood.

1 comment:

beth foster said...

chocolate, liquor & benadryl? YUM!! wish I would have known - I would have been over. ;)