Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Now back to...

...the regularly scheduled reality of my life. 

Last night at church our Sunday School class was serving supper.  My kiddos had eaten and were outside playing.  No Jereme last night so I was not paying attention to them, multitasking.  I overheard a group of kids coming in saying, "someone has their pants down outside!"  About 10 seconds later, Jorden comes in and tells me near hysterics, "MOMMA!!!  LUKE NEEDS YOUR HELP!"  I go outside and there is my darling 3-year-old standing in the midst of 50+ kids with pants around his ankles and several kids were yelling at him to pull his pants up.  He was crying because he couldn't.  I rescued him, of course, and all was well. 

Oh, why were his pants down, you ask?  Well because he had peed like a big boy.   Right in the middle of the playground.  At church.  With everyone watching.  I am CERTAIN Pratt is completely delighted by our return, aren't you?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

YES! Who do you think had the last child to pee in front of a large group of church people?