Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Purchase


Thought I would share with you what Jereme purchased this weekend. Just for the record our other mower is fine and in the shed. Jereme threw the bag away when we moved because it was "broken". I find 2 things interesting about this purchase.

1. Um, hate to inform Jereme but that bag has been broken for about 2 years.

2. In 8 years of marriage, Jereme has probably mowed the lawn no more than 20 times. That's right 20 times in 8 years. (But, you say, Diane, you had twins last spring. Yes, and I did mow our lawn 2 weeks after my c-section.)


I pointed out these thoughts to Jereme and his response was that he bought this "gift" for me. Ok, where was this guy when I was stomping my feet and throwing a fit about not wanting a minivan????????????????????????????????????

No comments: