Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I love those boys!

Well, if you were in our state tonight, you know our city of ****** got some excitement with tornadic weather! I had to scoop the twinks out of bed around 845 (they'd been asleep for an hour). They did wonderful. We played on a blanket under the stairs and in between the three massive storms that passed over us. It was scary times but I remained outwardly calm while my heart raced!! After playing for almost 2 hours, the boys were wound up, to say the least. I was prepared to do Cry It Out for them to go back to sleep. I brought them upstairs, sang a song with them and put them in bed. Sweet little boys giggled at me, laid down and I haven't heard a peep out of them since. They really are the best!

No comments: