Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Dancing

First things first...my big boy in his Wildcat jammies!



Tonight as the kiddos were eating their supper (Jereme working late...surprised!?), we were listening to some praise music. The boys asked if they could get up and dance so I said sure. Here they are dancing...even Luke joins in. One of the twins said, "Momma, we are dancing for Jesus". Be still my heart and keep those tears at bay...my prayer for all three boys...that they will always dance for Jesus!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOVE IT! Those are the moments we mommies live for!!! Is Luke walking? He looks pretty confident standing there in his KSU jammies!

Karen L said...

Oh Diane...I LOVE this post...it put a lump in my throat! Those sweet boys "Dancing for Jesus"! One of those moments that send you to your knees I would imagine!