Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A little discipline??

A small group of sweet gals and I are joining up with Beth Moore's blogging community and making the commitment to memorize 24 scriptures in 2011!! We are also doing our own "virtual" accountability with one another on the 1st and 15th of the months. Check out the blog post Beth wrote detailing the instructions. Just send me an email if you want to join our virtual accountability group---He's gonna do great things with us this year...I can feel it!!

And, guys...join us! I'll work hard to refrain from calling you sweet things, too!

2 comments:

Miranda's Minutes said...

I'm in as well! Reading the Bible and studying His word is something I really want to concentrate on for 2011, so this will be perfect!

Cricketchirp said...

I'm in for SSMT 2011! I got goosebumps reading the instructions. I better get my first verse for the 1st! :-)