Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A new thing...

The boys have acquired a new skill. Here are a few clips from convos:

*Luke crying*
Me: Jorden, what just happened?
J: I hit him with my fishing pole.
Me: Go throw it in the trash.
J: I don't want to.
Me: Bummer, you hit him, it's gone.
J: When I get big and you get little, I am going to throw all your toys in the trash.

Isaac: You let me have a piece of candy or I'll scream and wake up the baby.

Jorden: I want some juice or I am going to be really mean to you.

Isaac or Jorden: You let me (insert anything a 3.5 year old boy might want to do that is inappropriate) or I am going to (insert anything from bite you to run away).

My response to any and all of the above: Do what you need to do...my policy is the same as the USA's...I don't negotiate with terrorists.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Good to know that I am not the only one who lives with a 3.5 year old terrorist!!

Kristy said...

We have had a few of those conversations around here lately.. Our reply to one of the "angel boys" who said they were leaving last night was...."ok, we will let Santa know you don't live here anymore". haha!!

Tiffany said...

Sounds a lot like my house...oh my word, what these boys do to us!

Cricketchirp said...

THAT IS HYSTERICAL! Our personal fave from Ashton, "You not my best fwiend anymore!"

Yeah, well, I don't need friends pal. ;) LOL

Clinton said...

Are you flying soon? If homeland security is screening your blog, the security lineup could be interesting... maybe it would be fun to stand back and let the security agents deal with the 3.5 year old terrorists. My money is on the terrorists :)