Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just so you know...

I do go back and reread my posts and then I am completely embarrassed by my grammatical errors, misuse of commas, misspelled words. Maybe that's the teacher in me?? Anyways, I just want you to know that I often go back and re-edit, I am sure, after everyone has read it.

I really do know how to spell and use proper grammar...it's just sometimes when I have one child trying to rip everything out of the drawers and eat Jereme's hair gel and the other child is doing God only knows what b/c he knows I am on the internet and not paying attention, I am a little distracted to say the least. Like, for example, you might find Isaac walking around with the toliet plunger and putting it in his mouth or dumping Cheerios all over the floor and squashing them into a million pieces or even halfway inside the toliet. Ah, the price you pay for a few minutes on the internet...

No comments: