Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5-year anniversary...

This month marks 5 years since Jereme was doped up on morphine after his 3rd extensive knee surgery and he read Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover book. One night during his drug-induced recovery, he woke me up and said, "We are doing this!"

Little did I know what all that would entail. In 10 months, we sold the boat, sold our truck, bought a 10-year old vehicle with cash, paid off my grad school loans, paid off and chunked the credit cards and KISSED consumer debt good-bye forever.

Check out Financial Peace near you. It'll change your marriage and life! I dare you!!

On another note, Luke officially did in my laptop so I am awaiting the arrival of a new computer. Good thing that little stinker is so cute!! I don't know how it happened but he turned 18 months on Monday. These are his stats:

Height: 34 1/4 (90th percentile)
Weight: 28 lbs 6 oz (82nd percentile)
Cuteness: 100th percentile!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Because if you live like no one else today, later you'll LIVE like no one else. :) Love Dave!

Congrats!!

We took the class about 2 years ago and loved it. I think he is going to be at the Sprint Center sometime in the future?

Clinton said...

And now the bank pays you interest!