Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Rewind

I took a pretty big computer hiatus right along with my man. He shut off the "Monsanto Man" the night of December 22nd and he didn't reappear till January 3rd. BLISSFUL! On that same note, I don't know what happened over the holiday but as my man walked out the door, looking mighty cute I should add, I wondered what the heck had happened.

I texted a few close friends to find out if I should be concerned. He is now sporting a goatee. A goatee!? He did not shave for 13 straight days. Please, if you have EVER known Jereme to have facial hair, tell me! And, he also had on some boot cut jeans!! I felt compelled to ask him if he had a new girlfriend!?

Anyways, we had a fabulous holiday break!

Isaac and Jorden intently watching their individualized message from Santa on the computer



Luke-bean pretty excited about preparing Santa's plate


Speaking of Santa...here is his "helper" getting busy assembling gifts at 830 pm

No comments: