Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Still rewinding Christmas

My oh my how quickly these kiddos are changing! I remember Christmas 2007...vaguely. It is a foggy memory. We had moved, had 8 month old twins, my sister had 2.5 month old twins along with her 23 month old son and Taylor was 8. I remember a lot of crying. Maybe by me??

But, now I remember how that was our last Christmas season with my Grandpa Warren and Jereme's dad. And, we'd only have 1 more Christmas left with Grandpa Harvey. Oh how I wish all three of those men were here to see these kids. How they would delight in how full of personality each and every one of them is.

Long cousins...


House cousins


All my handsome boys!! Blessed indeed!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Definitely handsome boys! I understand your longing for those men to see your boys now...they would love their energy & sweet personalities!