Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You know it's true love when...

So, this morning I am flossing my teeth. I have a permanent retainer/wire on my bottom teeth to hold them in place. Sometimes, it is a little tricky to get the floss through the wire and floss in between them.

***Sidenote: I can hear some of you [gasping] in the background b/c all this time, you thought I would be a closet non-flosser or flosser only every other week like you are. Don't worry, it would go against everything in me to be Miss Perfect Flosser once per day. This just happened to be the day...Thank God for me inheriting good teeth.***

Anyways, I am attempting to get the floss between the wire and here is the conversation that follows:
Jereme: What are you doing?
Diane: Uh, waxing the car. What does it look like I am doing?
J: Is that floss?
D: I can't believe NASA turned you down for that job. You're brilliant!
J: What are you doing with the floss?
D: I am attempting to try and get my bottom teeth.
J: What's that wire in your mouth?
D: Are you kidding?
J: No. What is that wire?
D: It's my perma-freaking-nent retainer.
J: Did you just get that?
D: Yes, honey, I just got it. You know, in 1997!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You provided me with a bunch of laughter just now! Love it!