Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Early morning conversations...

Jereme is out of town to Monmouth, IL on Monsanto's research farm. He calls early this morning and I am thinking, "what a sweetheart, he wants to start his day talking to me!" Here is the conversation:

D: Hi! It's good to hear from you.
J: Hey, I was calling to ask what kind of stroller you have.
D: What?
J: What's the name of that new stroller you just bought?
D: Are you serious?
J: Yes.
D: It's called the BOB Revolution Duallie.
J (to someone in the background): It's the BOB Revolution Duallie. She thinks its the greatest stroller ever. (to me) Thanks, hon. Another guy and I are talking about jogging strollers and I couldn't remember the name. I'll talk to you later. {hangs up}
D: WHAT??????????????????????????????????????

No comments: