Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Meet the twins....


Isaac
Likes: Daddy!, Cell phones, remotes, climbing on anything, antagonizing brother, rough-housing with daddy
Dislikes: Being told no, brother doing something more fun, having cell phone taken away when I worked so hard to climb on the table to get it
Favorite drink: Milk
Favorite food: Cinnamon rolls
Things I do to make momma crazy: climb on everything, scream at the top of my lungs, jump out of swings
New trick of the week: Eating like a big boy with a fork
New trick of the week I need to unlearn: Jumping out of swings


Jorden
Likes: Momma!, blocks, cars, Cozy Coupe, rough-housing with daddy
Dislikes: Brother hitting me, brother biting me, someone else besides momma holding me
Favorite drink: Milk
Favorite food: all fruit and any dessert
Things I do to make momma crazy: Whine, won't let anyone but momma hold me
New trick of the week: Eating like a big boy with a fork
New trick of the week I need to unlearn: Refusing to eat what momma cooks








Boys getting ready for their first parade. Our neighborhood had the 7th Annual Presley Street Parade for all the kids. It was so fun and cute. And, being the cheeseballs we are, we loved it!



First trip to Rolling Hills Wildlife Zoo. Fantastic place!!!


No comments: