Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Can you hear the Hallelujahs? (You'll understand after you read or, maybe you won't.)

I just had something happen for the first time in my parenting career. You don't have to brace yourselves. I am sure all sorts of ideas are running through your head on what could've possibly happened in this house again, but there is no nudity, puking or worse involved in this story.

But, anyways, I was sitting in the living room. I hear someone open the boys' bedroom door. I thought, well dang, they only slept 1.5 hours and I just got on the computer. To be honest, I don't even know which child it was that left the room although I am guessing Jorden. *Sidenote: I am such a stellar parent, aren't I? That last sentence just says it all...I did not even get up to see which child it was. Whatever.* I hear that little boy go into the bathroom. Not totally unusual, they often go potty as soon as they wake up. But then, whomever it was, walked back into their room, shut the door and it has been silent ever since. And, that was 45 minutes ago. He went back to sleep!? WHAT? More time that I can be online, er, I mean, cleaning and folding laundry? Did I just hear the Hallelujah Chorus?







**By the way, you can't see them in this picture but baby boy has 2 bottom teeth!!**

No comments: