Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

If he weren't so dang cute...



This is baby boy showing me my days are numbered. He is about to be on the move. Sweet Luke is now up on all fours.

Of course, this is me still trying to convince myself that I have some smidgen of control over the two that are mobile. So, I keep telling myself that I'll have no control when I have three on the move. But, then, again, if I had any control now, why did I have one child whizzing off the retaining wall while the other was standing in the street doing the same thing? B/c I turned my back for 5 seconds to get baby boy out after unloading the twins from the car.

*sigh* People, this is why we are back to living in small town, America. The expectations of neighborhood behavior has drastically declined. And, in our case, that's a good thing...

No comments: