Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

A few things to remember...


**Side note...my niece, Taylor, decorated Luke's b-day cake...didn't she do a great job?**

All the kiddos had check-ups last Monday. Everyone also got shots. Needless to say I think it was most traumatizing for Isaac and Momma. Isaac does *NOT* do well with shots. It.Was.Ugly. And, let me assure you, his daddy will accompany him to the next doctor's appt that requires shots.

All the boys are healthy!! Here are their stats:
Isaac: 40 lbs (65th), 3'7" (85th)
Jorden: 39 lbs (61st), 3' 7" (85th)
**Isn't it nuts that after 4.5 years, they are still within a pound of each other and the exact same height?? I don't think they have varied much beyond that ever!**

Luke: 30 lbs (72nd), 3' (81st)

And, just so I will remember someday laughing hysterically over this little ditty Isaac told me after his nap today.
"You know momma, sometimes I just chew my toenails off instead of having you clip them. Do you wanna know what I do with the toenails? (Not really!!!) I just put them in my mouth and chew on them for awhile and then either I swallow them or throw them in the trash."
Okkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, then.





1 comment:

Erin said...

I think 4 year old shots are the WORST, but the good thing is, they should not need any more til middle school. I know you have some of the sweetest most handsome boys on the planet. Carson's 4 yo stats were 45 lbs, 46" or vise versa, not sure, but I know I cannot keep him in clothes or shoes this summer!! Love you all!