Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

God bless you, Luke Rodger **And Update**


I thank God every day that my Luke is just about as easy going as they come. It is currently 12:40 and as I was setting his lunch on his high chair about 10 minutes ago, I realized I never fed him ANYTHING for breakfast. Has that child cried once since he got up? Nope. Did he take a 1.5 hour nap despite nothing in his stomach? Yes. Will I win Mother of the Year 2010? That would be a resounding NO. I love you, Luke-bean.
UPDATE: I just thought you all should be forewarned. I am up working on Luke's first year slideshow. And, most likely over the course of the next week or so, I shall probably become a blubbering mess. I am NOT ready for that baby-boy to be 1.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

And that is why 3rd children are so easy going! Because stuff that NEVER would have happened to the first two happen to them! Yes, I have been guilty of this too. What a sweet boy for just going with it!

Clinton said...

As a first child, I recall all the breaks the 3rd child got... a morning without breakfast is not going to kill him. I think the author has third child bias as she was in similar birth order... Congrats Luke, your silence just earned yourself an extra $200 / month allowance while in college :)

Diane said...

Clint, I am laughing so hard right now b/c it is just so dang true! I love that you know that!!